A six-month-old boy is fighting for his life in hospital after a heater fell on him and burned his entire face.Devastated relatives said the whole body of tiny Ding Junjie, known as “Jiejie”, was “on fire” after he was struck by the appliance.Heartbreaking footage captured from a hospital in Xuzhou City in eastern China’s Jiangsu Province shows the infant hooked up to machines with bandages completely covering his face and arms.He was transferred to A&E from a smaller facility in Xiao County in neighbouring Anhui Province, where his parents live.That was where Jiejie had been under the care of his grandmother who left the heater running next the.
To read the full article click below:

Click here for the full article